Provision of personal information
The Nichiriku Group considers the protection of all personal information held in relation to business operations to be an important responsibility, and in order to gain the trust of society at large, we have established the following personal information protection policies and will endeavor to protect personal information.
The Group shall properly handle personal information in accordance with relevant laws and regulations, guidelines established by the government, other regulations, and various regulations related to the formulation of the Group, and shall endeavor to ensure that all personnel engaged in the Group’s business are familiar with and thoroughly familiarized with such matters.
1. Appropriate collection, use, provision and consignment of personal information
- ( 1 ) The Group collects and uses personal information for the following purposes:
- (a) Response to inquiries
- (b) Provision of registered or subscribed services, etc.
- (c) Information, provision, and management of various services, including affiliated companies and partner companies
- (d) Provision of services using postal (direct mail), e-mail, fax communications, etc.
- (e) Business negotiations and meetings with customers and business partners
- (f) Greetings to customers and business partners, such as congratulations and condolences
- (g) Performance of contract
- (h) Provision of recruitment information, liaison, and recruitment selection, etc. for job offers
- ( 2 ) Personal information collected will not be provided or disclosed to third parties except in the following cases:
- (a) In the event the consent of the person has been obtained in advance
- (b) When it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person when it is necessary for the protection of the life, body or property of the person
- (c) Where it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the sound development of children, and where it is difficult to obtain the consent of the person
- (d) Cases where it is necessary to cooperate in the performance of the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations by a national agency or local government or a person entrusted thereby, and where obtaining the consent of the person concerned is likely to hinder the execution of the affairs concerned;
- (e) When the Group deems it appropriate to respond or treat to inquiries from Group companies or agencies, based on the contents of inquiries from the person in question, etc.
- (f) When it is necessary to disclose information to outsourcing companies and cooperating companies that have concluded a confidentiality agreement in advance in order to implement the purpose of collection specified to the person
- (g) When it is necessary to disclose personal information to financial institutions, etc. in order to make payment of the Group’s services, etc.
- (h) When disclosing information in a state where the individual cannot be identified (statistical data, etc.)
- (i) When providing or disclosing information in accordance with the provisions of laws, regulations and governmental guidelines
- ( 3 ) In cases where personal information is entrusted to a third party and used, the appropriateness of the entrustment shall be examined in light of the status of the safety management measures taken by the third party concerned, and appropriate supervision shall be provided to the outsourcee by, for example, concluding a confidentiality agreement with the third party concerned and providing it to the third party concerned.
- ( 4 ) The Group may provide each other with personal information, such as your name, workplace and home address, telephone number, fax number, and e-mail address, which are necessary when conducting business activities jointly with affiliated companies.
2. Measures to ensure the safe management of personal information
In order to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, leakage, loss or damage of personal information, and to rectify such incidents, the Group shall establish and operate a system of rules and regulations within the Group, and shall endeavor to implement safety measures.
3. Improvement measure
We will strive to respond appropriately to changes in the social environment related to the handling of personal information.
We will also make efforts to make improvements, such as making changes, amendments, or additions to this Policy and other regulations as necessary.
4. Response to Disclosure, Correction Requests, etc.
In the event that the Group is deemed not to comply with this Policy, or if the person wishes to disclose, correct, add, delete, or suspend the use of Personal Information, the Group will respond without delay in accordance with the procedures prescribed by the Group.
Contact : For inquiries and complaints regarding the handling of personal information, etc. in the Group, please contact the following contact points.
Department in charge: General Affairs and Personnel Department
- E-mail :
- Click the and send it from the e-mail software.
* After entering, send and receive mail software.
5. Handling of Complaints
The Group endeavors to properly and promptly process complaints related to the handling of personal information.
Contact : Please use ‘Contact’ described in section 4 above.
Click the “AGREE” button to move to the external inquiry form.